Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Impressed

I just have to say that if you've never had a Gmail account, totally check it out. And if you do, you need to check out the new videochat function. It completely kicks Skype in the behind - you can pick who you want to be able to videochat out of your email account, and then they have automatic echo cancellation, and I am just really impressed.

On other news, Mike is struggling with vertigo, but we think it's a nasty virus. Still, he has to endure some not so fun tests, but hopefully that'll all be done with by the end of tonight.

The kids are dong great - Sam informed me with his afters cooking class, that I must know the ingredients in everything I cook (he says this as I'm inserting rice noodle lasagna into the oven). "Mom, make sure that less than 600 calories of everything we eat is fat. NO MORE than 600, okay, Mom? Okay?"

Okay, Sam. Katarina is volleying away in Tennis class, and Anabelle is queen of imagination and rocking on the piano. Life is a wild ride.

No comments: