Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Email

Email is the thing around the house lately. Sam, Katarina, and Anabelle all have their own accounts, and they'd like you to know - those select that have their email addresses, that you're not writing enough.
Okay. I did my job.

We're working extremely hard these days as we can see the finish line for school. Much to tell on that score later. Oh, and I have a sizeable garden, and since I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm praying that everything grows! I also, thanks to my friend Wendy have a compost bin made out of free wood pallets from the local lumberyard -- PLUS mammoth sunflowers growing around it to make it look prettier.

Since this is a far cry from my city ways, Mike has come to call me Earth Mama. Trying to decide if I like it or not... hmm.

No comments: