Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Weird, Fascinating, and Unusual

Today is International Strange Music Day
I'll reveal why I know this in the very near future, but nevertheless, I felt the need to post some strange music in honor of the day. My kids, incidentally, don't find this strange--they find it hilarious. So I watched it again.

I still don't get it.
But hey, maybe you will. And, if you're feeling cantankerous, then maybe today is your day, as tomorrow is Kiss and Make-Up Day. If you're lucky you can take advantage of some of the free cards and great flower deals going on that day. Frankly, I find it a bit disturbing that everyone in my family has picked a fight today not knowing about Kiss and Make-Up Day tomorrow. I won't go into conspiracy theories, I'm just saying....
Weird.
And speaking of weird, enjoy the Strange Music.

1 comment:

Becky Bartlett said...

Boaz wants to watch that video again!! :)