Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1st

So today I woke up to bizarre noises in the hallway. I walked out my door and what do you suppose? There was a fake freaky man made from a soccer ball, filled pants, a jacket, shoes, and a tennis racket. Too funny. Then I came downstairs and discovered tape on the sink sprayer. Unfortunately, I missed a spot and still got soaked. Doh. Then it began to snow giant snowflakes. Sam didn't believe it. He thought we had rigged something on the roof to fall.
We did enjoy Google's April Fool's today - they changed their name to Topeka. It's a well-crafted hoax on top of their supposed vowel malfunction - I mean, mlfnctn.
Check out what BBC did a couple of years ago. Hilarious.






Official Gmail Blog: Today’s vowel outage

Official Google Blog: A different kind of company name

No comments: