Monday, October 19, 2009

Sam Da Man

He's Number One!!!!



The man loves the game. I was so proud of him, he just keeps on trying. He's not one to be aggressive with the ball, that is, until he discovered the position of defender. Sam found this Saturday with two back to back games that if he is placed at the half line/mid line/whatever it is called! that he does amazing. He runs constantly, prepared, and the second game they had not a single ball got past him! They scored 10 to 0 and Sam is a huge part of their success. I'm so proud of him for not giving up and trying his best and finding what it is he excels at in soccer.

He has two more weeks of rehearsals, excuse me, I mean practices, and 2 more weekends of games. I'm sure he's going to enjoy every minute of it. And I, being the sports-illiterate soccer mom will be the one shouting, "Go Sam! Kick it! Kick it down to the thingie! Yay team! Stay at that line thingamijig. Yeah!"

No comments: