Thursday, October 15, 2009

Still Here!!!

We've been hit with some pretty big life changes - like a possible move coming up and as a result of getting the house ready to show, my computer is inside a tv stand - not a big deal but I have to work up the motivation to sit down and post pictures. Writing is easy, but I have some videos and pics to post!
Anabelle went through a horrible experience that we think now was a result of a spider bite, but the unknown and uncertainty is still keeping us on our toes.
Sam is the soccer man - enjoying it fully - and acting mortally wounded (throwing himself on the ground, seemingly in agony) whenever a teammate kicks and misses. It's so convincing that the coach yelled out, "You okay, Sam?!?"
Hee hee. Otherwise you can catch him just running around with a smile on his face. I love it.
Katarina hiked Mt.Sinai. Yep, you read that right - apparently we've got one. And she took a ton of photos and videos a la SurvivorGirl/Girl Vs. Wild that I can't wait to post, but I obviously I have been.
Exhausted, going to bed now, but hoping to post some good stuff soon!!!
I'll leave you with a joke from Sam:

What's a Gorilla with a green thumb?



Hairy Potter!!!

No comments: