Monday, September 21, 2009

New Life Stages

Transitions... new life stages... it's wild.
I must say at this moment I'm having a hard time giving up early bedtimes. Anabelle still needs an 8 oclock crash time but Sam and Katarina are later... Kat is just now going to bed at 930 and I'm wiped and miss my alone time and couple time but with it comes many blessings too.

Anabelle this morning climbed into our bed early this morning, looked at us then let out a giant roar of a yawn. Then she grinned sheepishly and said, "Okay, ignore that."
Then insisted she was ready to start the day.
They crack us up continually.
Katarina auditioned and received a lead in an upcoming play. She was supposed to read a prepared monologue (she chose an original story) and sing a Christmas carol.
She sang:
"Decked the Halls with toilet paper falalalalalalal,
Teacher blamed me for that caper falalalalalalalalala
Called me names I cannot mention falalalalalalalalalalala
Now my teacher's in detention falalalalalalalalala."

No idea where she got such drama from. Mike and I are utterly boring without a single shred of performance or dramatic tendencies in our mortal bodies thus saith this blog that I am hereby theref0re passionately writing.

Sam is in soccer and can out flex me in his stretches. He's having a good time.
And the alarm to go to school and work will ring all too soon. 'Night. Farewell! Adieu!

No comments: