Friday, September 25, 2009

Coming Soon

I'm working for a preschool now, and I have to say that as well as keeping me exhausted, they keep me laughing. It's nice to have to work hard at keeping a straight face during the day.

In addition, I'm writing articles for a mass media source that supplies articles to different web sites. The only downside is wishing I had more time, and training myself to know when to stop researching as I get paid per article and the pay isn't exorbitant. It's a great discipline to get me back into the writing craft, the research is fascinating, and I'm hoping the training to focus will come in handy when I begin to start writing for my own pleasure again.

Today I got the letter that I will be now reviewing books for Waterbrook Multnomah Press (Random House's Christian Branch). I'm thrilled - and hope you won't mind if I post my reviews on this blog as well. If you're a voracious reader as well, hopefully it'll give you some great ideas of books to go on your nightstand.

Tomorrow, Anabelle has a birthday party to go to (she's thrilled), Katarina has her first play practice, and Sam and I hope to do some soccer drills together. It looks like a busy weekend!

No comments: